If you need a coop that will house a large flock of hens and reduce crowing noise from your boy, then the No-Crow Coop Chloe is the one for you. This particular coop is acoustically treated throughout to minimize your roo's crowing being heard throughout your neighbourhood. It has a baffled air vent which promotes air flow but inhibits sound transmission. It comes fitted with 4 nest boxes, 2 full length perches- one high one low- a full length clean-out door and your choice of entrance door - automatic or manual. It features a 6mm tempered glass viewing window, which lets natural light into the coop while keeping it cosy and draught free.
The No-Crow Coop "Chloe" is ideally suited to a large sized backyard flock. This coop boasts generous floor space and nesting box dimensions
- 4 large nesting boxes with lockable lift-up lid and convenient fold-away timber strut for easy, two-hands cleaning and egg collection
- Tempered glass side window (pictured) for convenient viewing so as not to disturb your hens, and allow natural light to fill the coop
- Rear baffled vent to facilitate air flow whilst inhibiting escaping crowing noise
- Two full length perches at different heights
- Hardwood wall panels throughout and sturdy 12mm thick ply nest boxes
- Handy hooks fitted on the back panel for brooms/brushes etc.
- Pulley system manual door. For an extra $185.00 have your coop fitted with an automatic door with an open/close timer and enjoy the weekend sleep-ins!
- Ironwood entry ramp
- Tough yellow-tongue flooring
- 12mm thick hardwood, sustainable timber wall panels and doors
- Huge hinged side door for quick and easy cleaning
- Safe and secure latches to keep out unwanted guests
- Generous eaves on all sides for extra protection against the elements
- Ample headroom under the coop to position a feeder/treadle
- Attractive facade ornamentation
- Option to fit roll-away nest boxes (on request prior to build add $125.00)
No-Crow Coop "Chloe"
Internal length: 1300mm
Internal Width: 1150mm