This XL Coop is guaranteed to spoil your flock and you! Our XL Coop "Blanche II" is the pick for you if it's a sizeable family of feathered friends you are dreaming of, or you just want to gift your girls a bit of extra space. With plenty of perch, nesting and floor space for up to 16 birds, this coop comes with all you'll need to make your lovely hens the envy of the neighbourhood.
This beauty comes fitted with 4 nest boxes, double perches, a temperedcglass viewing window located at the rear, a huge side clean-out door and an automatic door. Luxury!
The tempered glass viewing window lets natural light into the coop while keeping it cosy and draught free. This is our second largest chicken coop in terms of internal spaces, along with the other XL coops, but instead of a skillion flat roof, it has our unique gabled roof design with attractive flares, providing even more wriggle room up top!
- Gabled roof with flares for bonus ceiling space
- A Made-In-Australia automatic door kit so you can enjoy the sleep-ins!
- 4 large nesting boxes with lockable lift-up lid and convenient fold-away timber strut for easy, two-hands cleaning and egg collection
- Tempered glass viewing window so you can enjoy watching your hens go about their business on the inside, whilst not disturbing them. Great for kids, and your hens!
- Two long, comfy perches at different heights for up to 16 chickens
- Solid 12mm wall panels throughout and sturdy doors and nest boxes
- Ceiling channel vents and a stylish wall vent to maximize airflow.
- Practical and stylish side clean-out door with timber latches and a barrel lock.
- Hardwood entry ramp
- Tough yellow-tongue flooring
- Full-width hinged, side door for quick and easy cleaning
- Safe and secure latches to keep out unwanted guests
- Stylish ceramic handle on nesting box
- Generous eaves on all sides for extra protection against the elements
- Ample headroom under the coop to position a feeder/treadle
- Attractive facade ornamentation
- optional galvanised floor sheet ($120.00)
XL Coop "Blanche II"