The Regal Coop "Chloe Mini II" is the smaller sister to our XL Chloe coop, and is ideally suited to a medium-large sized backyard flock (7-10 birds dependending on size). Despite its name, it isn't exactly mini! It boasts generous floor space and nesting box dimensions - identical to all our coops in the Regal range. Thanks to the skillion roof design, this coop is ideal for windier, more exposed ares, or even for a space in your garden with limited headroom. It comes fitted with a tempered glass viewing window, and a stack of great features guaranteed to spoil you and your girls.
- 3 spacious nesting boxes with lift-up, lockable lid. Fitted with a stylish porcelain handle and convenient fold-away timber strut for easy, two-hands cleaning and egg collection
- 12mm thick hardwood, sustainable timber wall panels and doors
- A thick tempered glass side viewing window that helps flood the coop with natural light and lets you admire your girls without disturbing them
- Rear vented timber panel
- Two full-length perches (low and high)
- Optional third extra high perch for 2-3 chickens
- Cool pulley system manual door. For an extra $185.00 have your coop fitted with an automatic door (as pictured) with a user-friendly light sensor system and enjoy the weekend sleep-ins!
- Sturdy hardwood entry ramp
- Tough yellow-tongue flooring
- Wide rear door fitted with a sturdy metal lock. Makes clean-outs a breeze
- Ample headroom under the coop to position a feeder/treadle
- Attractive ornamentation above door and sleek facade (hardwood walls for manual doors)
- Channel vents right around the ceiling providing good air circulation throughout the coop
- Option to fit roll-away nest boxes (on request prior to build add $90.00)
- optional galvanised floor sheet or poop tray ($95.00)
- option to add the deep-litter modification ($220)
Regal Coop "Chloe Mini II"
Internal Length: 1000mm
Internal Width: 1100mm